- Inventory supplies on-hand and begin re-ordering (our Vaccination Systems are perfect for this).
- Meet with key partners/collaborators.
- Decide on dates and locations for clinics.
- Plan publicity campaign.
- Recruit nursing staff; ask for current license numbers.
- Contact schools of nursing about student participation.
- Recruit volunteers clerical staff.
- Contact your local Department of Public Works and discuss needs for the clinic (e.g. outdoor signage, traffic cones, handicap ramps). Maybe offer free flu shots to DPW workers in exchange for their assistance.
Three of VeriCor’s product lines will help simplify the entire vaccination process and prevent cold chain incidences:
- Vaccine Transporters – Specialized coolers that don’t use gel packs, ice packs, or electricity, yet hold required temperatures for 60+ hours. Certified thermometers available.
- Vaccination Kits – Complete, organized systems of vaccination supplies; just add staff and vaccine. It’s as easy as: store, transport, setup.
- Nursing Workstations – Rolling workstations with integrated table, drawers, bins, and an under-the-counter refrigerator (no freezer).
***Part 3: Coming May***