- Plan in-service training for volunteers.
- Finalize plans for clinic space.
- Order vaccines from DPH regional office.
- Contact volunteer staff from past year and ask if they will help again this year.
- Order posters, flyers, etc., from www.immunize.org.
- Adapt standing orders to specific clinic locations and times and obtain clinician signature.
Three of VeriCor’s product lines will help simplify the entire vaccination process and prevent cold chain incidences:
- Vaccine Transporters – Specialized coolers that don’t use gel packs, ice packs, or electricity, yet hold required temperatures for 60+ hours. Certified thermometers available.
- Vaccination Kits – Complete, organized systems of vaccination supplies; just add staff and vaccine. It’s as easy as: store, transport, setup.
- Nursing Workstations – Rolling workstations with integrated table, drawers, bins, and an under-the-counter refrigerator (no freezer).
***Part 4: Coming July***