The backbone of emergency response is having equipment and supplies ready for responding personnel. Our medical cases are designed and field tested to meet the demands of mobile deployment. From bulk storage containers to mobile jump bags, a Response-Friendly® design is the focus.
Medical Storage Cases for Organization
Characteristics of a good equipment/supply case:
- SECURE equipment and supplies – prevent supplies from “walking-off”.
- MOBILIZE equipment and supplies – increase response efficiency during a crisis.
- ORGANIZE equipment and supplies – quicken treatment time of responders.
- PROTECT equipment and supplies – lessen the chance of product getting damaged.
- STACK equipment and supplies – minimize the EP footprint by utilizing vertical space.