Workstations on Wheels
Vaccinations to EP ResponseVaccination campaigns (or any mobile medical initiative) can involve more supplies than what providers want to drag around. VeriCor workstations give mobility to the load (bulky/heavy supplies) and organization to the plan. From stainless steel partitioned drawers for organization, to glove holders in the lid for accessibility, these workstations are primed and ready for the next mobile campaign.
Cool Cube™ FAQ
A Question from Your ColleaguesQuestion: What is the life expectancy of these coolers?
Answer: Years and years with simple care.
A telling story…
We recently used an off-the-shelf cooler for our family road trip, packed-out with food, ice bottles and those soft gel packs found in stores. With 100°F+ temperatures, the insulation had a hard time stopping the heat of parking lots while we enjoyed various attractions…it didn’t last more than that first day. The food up against the bottles of ice initially froze…snacking on those items was hard (pun intended). But the worst part came when we found one of the gel packs had leaked and the gel got on the remaining food…we had to throw it (not knowing what the get was made of). Next time it will be a Cool Cube™!The Phase Change Materials (PCMs) of the Cool Cube™
- 10,000+ cycles = Years of use
- Non-toxic, 100% renewable, readily biodegradable = safe
- Sealed, durable, degradation-resistant panels = no leaks
- 95% effective after 5 years = Years of use
- 1″ thick walls act like 3.3″ of polyurethane = compact AND effective
- Reinforced protected panels = puncture resistant
- 03 & 08 models have a durable fabric case = Years of use
- 28 & 96 models have a tough hard case = Years of use