An “UMO” (Upright Medical Organizer) is a medical roll pack used to organize supplies. When hung vertically, it provides rapid, easy access to medical supplies utilizing clear, partitioned pockets. When rolled up (for storage or transport), it provides secure, stay-in-place organization utilizing zippers and straps.
For fast and easy access to supplies, simply roll-and-go with the UMO.
- EZ Hang System™ (built-in hooks and straps to securely hang on doors, shelter frames and stands)
- Heavy duty, polyester fabric coated with blue, washable poly vinyl chloride body
- 20 transparent, UV inhibited vinyl pockets
- 4 glove (with cut outs), 15 supply, 1 oversize
- Structural reinforcement rods
- Double zippered pockets
- Straps to secure rolled up UMO
- Handle for carrying rolled up UMO
- Identification label holder on top
- UMO Spec Sheet
- 67” x 26”
- 7 lbs.
- Stand (free-standing) – a quick and secure assembly utilizing a Fast-Lock™ connection system.
- Protective Bag – safeguard and carry a packed-out UMO with ease.
- MedKits – pre-packaged medical kits containing supplies focused on a specific care function.
Hospital Incident Command Center
Establish command and control quickly and easily with a Mobile Incident Command Center. Storage, organization, power management let this custom case take control…
Portable Coolers for Vaccine (and other things)
Cool Cubes™ protect product, save time and save money. Check out these qualified container and pack-out systems for vaccine and other temperature sensitive product…[/one-half] [clear-line] [one-third-first]
Find our products on Amazon.com
VeriCor’s Team is ready to assist you on questions, suggestions, needs and quotes.
(866) 469-6019 (toll-free)