The Traceable® Fridge/Freezer Temperature Monitoring Kit (TM-5650) reliably monitors the temperature and alerts you of excursions without opening the door/container. This calibrated digital thermometer has a detachable, GRAS, glycol-encased probe (recommended by the CDC) to insulate the readings from rapid temperature changes (i.e. when a door is opened). The integrated alarm bar lights up and buzzes if an excursion occurs (the alarm light also glows orange within 1 degree of alarm settings). The triple display simultaneously shows minimum, maximum, and current temperatures for effective monitoring. VeriCor is a proud distributor of Traceable® products. Base unit, probe, certificate, flip-open stand, Velcro®, magnetic back, batteries, and quick start guide included.
Technology & Features
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered certificate assures accuracy.
Triple display simultaneously shows min/max and current temperatures and is °F/°C switchable.
Alarm is programmable, sounds/lights continuously and can be turned off manually.
- Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2-1/2 inches) filled with nontoxic glycol and is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
- Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened.
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor.
- Minimum/maximum monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period.
High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case.
- Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators. Eliminates concerns about contact with food or drinking water.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from a ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Dimensions & Specs
Base Unit: 2¾” x 5¼” x ¾”
Weight: 7 oz.
Temp Range: -50 to 70°C (-58 to 158°F)
This monitoring device pairs well with a Cool Cube™ PCM cooler. Although the cooler is so consistent and reliable, it is always good practice to keep monitoring temperature sensitive product even when on-the-go.
EASY TO USE
Simple buttons with an easy to understand display make this the go-to product for temperature monitoring simplicity. No special docking stations or software needed to transfer data to a computer (PC or Mac).
Beginning with spot measuring in 1978, through the evolution of live Wi-Fi today, Traceable® specializes in condition monitoring in various applications (fridges/freezers, storerooms, research, blood banks, coolers, and more).