The Excursion-Trac™ Temperature Monitoring & Data Logger Kit (TM-6430) is a data logging thermometer for logging the most recent temperature observations. This calibrated logger has user-defined time intervals (1-minute to 24-hours), downloads data to any USB stick, and meets current CDC requirements making it ideal for monitoring temperatures while storing/transporting vaccines or other important samples. The data logging feature logs the most recent 525,600 data points, although the memory can be cleared and reset. Base unit, probe, certificate, flip-open stand, wall mounting, Velcro®, magnetic strips, batteries, and universal adapter included.
Technology & Features
Meets current CDC requirements for vaccine storage and monitoring (CDC Toolkit – January 2018).
Data is transferred from thermometer to computer using any USB flash drive. No software needed.
Probe bottle (filled with nontoxic GRAS glycol) insulates sensor from momentary temperature changes.
- Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
- Rolling memory structure, maintains most recent 525,600 temperature observations.
- Smart-Alarm™ features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non-alarm conditions.
- Memory can be cleared on unit after downloading data to USB stick.
- Hassle-free retrieval of data – unit can remain in use while downloading and analyzing data.
- Status indicators – Low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state.
- User-defined data logging interval of one observation/minute to one observation/24 hours.
- High-accuracy of ±0.25°C with a resolution of 0.01.
- Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered certificate assures accuracy.
Dimensions & Specs
Base Unit: 2¾” x 4¼” x ¾”
Weight: 5 oz.
Temp Range: -50 to 70°C (-58 to 158°F)
This monitoring device pairs well with a Cool Cube™ PCM cooler. Although the cooler is so consistent and reliable, it is always good practice to keep monitoring temperature sensitive product even when on-the-go.
EASY TO USE
Simple buttons with an easy to understand display make this the go-to product for temperature monitoring simplicity. No special docking stations or software needed to transfer data to a computer (PC or Mac).
Beginning with spot measuring in 1978, through the evolution of live Wi-Fi today, Traceable® specializes in condition monitoring in various applications (fridges/freezers, storerooms, research, blood banks, coolers, and more).