Simple & EffectiveTemp System: PCM (phase change material)
* Optimum temperature stabilization without needing ice, electricity or buffering material.
Insulation: VIP (vacuum insulated panels)
* Maximum size-to-space ratio to decrease both bulk and weight.
Case: fabric or hard-shell (depends on model)
* Unique features on the outside of the case enhance the user experience.
Hospital Incident Command StationIn preparation for the next logistical, operational or command situation, organize needed supplies within a colorful Hospital Incident Command Station by VeriCor. In storage it takes up the space of a desk. In deployment it facilitates command and control. A built-in laptop stand, overhead light, inlay map/document greaseboard, and two Easyboards® are just a few of the features of this case. Pair it with the HICS Support Module (or your own kit) and be ready to respond anywhere…anytime!
Simple and Easy to UseAs the guidelines for monitoring temperature sensitive product become more stringent, an emphasis is being placed on data loggers and the ability to create a detailed report of the storage environment. VeriCor carries a variety of loggers that have the following characteristics:
* individually calibrated
* programmable logging interval
* buffered temperature probe(s)
* data as a simple spreadsheet (no software needed)
* easy to buy (direct or via Amazon)
Need help choosing? Use the “which model do I need” pdf here.