In this Bi-Weekly Issue
In this biweekly issue:
🦠 Fridge Panels for Frozen?
🆒 Instant Quote
⚕ Medical Kits
👩⚕️ Staff PPE
As always, lots of information can be found on our website. Have a productive week!
Learn | Practice | Improve
A) Customer Idea 💡: Better than alternative!
Using fridge panels for short transport.
A customer in possession of the VT-08 (Cool Cube™ 08 @ Refrigerated Temps) recently called and posed this question: “Can I deep-freeze the refrigerated panels and use them?”
Yes. Although not “qualified” by VeriCor, customers could absolutely qualify the process by putting it to the test. In fact, we did just that, and here are our results:
- Placing the “refrigerator” panels (blue tabs) in a lab freezer set at -30°C, brought the panel temperature down to -30°C in about 10 hours.
- Pack-out with the “refrigerated” panels was simple and easy. Within minutes the Cool Cube™ 08 at Refrigerated Temps was at a lab freezer temperature of -30°C.
- Monitoring the temperature in an office setting (25°C), the Cool Cube™ internal temperature crept up ever so slowly at a rate of 1.7°C per hour.
- The panels acclimate to the environment very quickly as either a solid or a liquid. It’s going through the “phase change” that takes the longest. So with the high-performing Temp-Shield™ Insulation system protecting the panels, this was not a surprise.
- For nearly 6 hours (5.88 to be exact), the Cool Cube™ 08 at Refrigerated Temps was between -30°C and -20°C without payload. With a properly conditioned payload, hours would increase (hold longer).
If you already have a Cool Cube™ at Refrigerated Temps and are waiting on the back-ordered Lab Freezer temperature panels, test this concept out. We’d be surprised if it’s not better than any of the alternatives out there!
News & Promotions
A) A Premier Qualified Container & Packout
For vaccine, medicine, blood products, FFP and more.
To Get a Quote -> Use the “Quote Generator” feature on the shopping cart page of our website. Plugin what you want, the ship-to info, and click “Generate Quote”. It sends a quote right to your inbox…no sign-up required.
To Order -> Use a credit card right on the website or send a PO to email@example.com (quote required).
For Questions -> (608) 526-6901 to talk to a person or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Information -> visit the website www.VeriCorMed.com. All products have pictures, literature (user guide, specs, comparison; videos coming soon).
(Watch this 113-second explainer video to see the simplicity and effectiveness of Cool Cube™ PCM Coolers.)
B) Medical Kits that are actually organized 😮
Care-specific supplies organized and ready for use!
VeriCor MedKits are organized and ready for field operations. The correct supplies are organized within a portable, rolled-up, quick-to-deploy UMO (Upright Medical Organizer). In the field, medical personnel can see contents within the pockets to facilitate faster treatment. Back at home, easily manage inventory with the included data-driven SmartBook™. Choose from a wide range of pre-built MedKits (Airway, Burn Care, Examination, IV Therapy, Med Admin, PPE, Surgical, Wound Care, and more), or have one customized for your needs.
C) Infection Control & Prevention PPE Kits
Protect staff and prevent the spread.
As we now are finding out, infectious diseases present unique challenges. VeriCor personal protective equipment (PPE) kits control the spread of disease by protecting staff and patients with the correct gear. Smaller, prepackaged modules (12 and 25 single-use) are organized, size-labeled kits within a mobile storage case for quick deployment. The 100-contact module organizes all PPE into four mobile cases and includes an inventory management SmartBook™ for easy rotation and handling. Be ready with a VeriCor PPE Kit made by the preparedness experts. ***CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. Call to be placed on a waitlist.***