Hello, medical professionals!
There are many avenues you can use to buy Cool Cube™ PCM coolers. Section “A” gives you those options. The next section showcases an emergency burn care kit used for a surge of burn patients, while the last section highlights response trailers used for MCIs. As always, have a productive week!
To help you scan topics faster, here are the sections that may interest you…
A, B & C
A, B & C
B & C
A) Cool Cube™ Procurement
Making it easy for you.
There are a number of different ways to get qualified Cool Cube™ PCM coolers:
- DIRECT – If wanting to use a credit card, shop on our website (vericormed.com) and order from there. Otherwise, call us at 866-469-6019 to request a formal quote (for placing POs, special circumstances, bulk discounts, etc.).
- AMAZON – Use the search term “VeriCor” and most products appear. Orders usually ship the following day from our facility in Wisconsin. Ordering on Amazon is available only in the contiguous United States.
- GSA – dependent on GSA eligibility. Order at gsaadvantage.gov.
- DISTRIBUTORS – If you have a relationship with one of our quality distributors (found here), this may be a good option.
- OTHER – Obviously we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get our products. Feel free to request another way that would be helpful to you.
The important thing…buy one today so that you can start protecting your temperature-sensitive product with a safe, proven system!
B) Burn Care Medical Kit
For a surge of burn patients.
The Response-Friendly® Burn Care MedKit is a simple, comprehensive kit of supplies intuitively organized into an exclusive, vertical UMO (a roll pack/jump bag that opens up and hangs on a stand). The essential supplies needed for debridement and dressing of burns come intuitively prepackaged in the organizer, which features clear pockets, medical professionals will appreciate. An easy-to-assemble stand and SmartBook™ are also included. Be ready for multiple burn patients with this field-ready medical kit.
C) EP Response Trailers
For Mobile Incident Management
What good are preparedness supplies sitting on pallets in a warehouse 20 miles from where they are really needed? Emergency preparedness response trailers bring EP coordinators both mobility and versatility to their contingency plans. From 18′ single-axle bumper pulls loaded with equipment, to 53′ gooseneck EOCs ready to take command, VeriCor can custom build a trailer with your response scenarios in mind. But be warned…the trailers are not prebuilt skeletons found at your local race track. These are high-quality trailers with EP details in mind (i.e. a higher ceiling for loading equipment, white boards and markers mounted on the walls, load plan maps inside the doors, etc.). The initial customer consult is when the primary mission and secondary capabilities are discussed. Then leave it up to our team to provide you with a trailer that can be exercised and deployed in emergency situations for years to come.