In this Bi-Weekly Issue
In this biweekly issue:
🦠 Vaccine Storage (Temps & Time)
🆒 Four Advantages
🦺 Command & Control Workstation
🚛 EM Preparedness Trailers
As always, lots of information can be found on our website. Have a productive week!
Learn | Practice | Improve
A) Storage of Vaccine During Clinics
What’s true and what’s not true.
- Ultra-Cold Freezer (-90°C to -60°C) until expired.
- Freezer (-25°C to -15°C) for 2 weeks.
- Refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 31 days.
- Room (2°C to 25°C) for 6 hours after reconstitution.
- Freezer (-50°C to -15°C) until expired.
- Thaw in Refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2.5 hours or
- Thaw in Room (15°C to 25°C) for 1 hour.
- Refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 30 days (unpunctured).
- Room (8°C to 25°C) for 24 hours (unpunctured).
- Room (2°C to 25°C) for 12 hours (punctured).
- Refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) until expired.
- Room (9°C to 25°C) for 12 hours (unpunctured).
- Refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 6 hours (punctured).
- Room (9°C to 25°C) for 2 hours (punctured).
Cool Cube™ PCM Coolers hold vaccine at frozen (-50°C to -15°C), fresh (2°C to 8°C), and room temps (9°C to 25°C) with the swap of the PCM panel system. It’s easy, quick, and accurate—perfect for those off-site clinics. Check out more information on this exciting technology at https://www.vericormed.com/pcm/.
News & Promotions
A) Four Advantages
Cool Cube™ PCM Coolers are superior.
There are four advantages Cool Cube™ PCM coolers have over other options:
- Consistency – Using passive technology, it’s just a matter of physics. The safe, specialized phase change material melts at a set point, and there is no changing that. So the holding temperature will be the same now, next week, next year…right in the sweet spot of the temperature you need (frozen, fridge, or room).
- Dependability – With no moving parts, fancy pack-out layers, or electricity needed, these coolers are “silly-proof” and will last years. Get the cooler, put in the panels (which only fit one way), and pack out the product (no buffering material needed); then watch it hold the needed temperature for days and days.
- Mobility – The two smaller versions are so lightweight they can be carried by hand, perfect for on-the-go portability. The two larger models have wheels making it easy to push/pull a large amount of product around for those unexpected emergencies.
- Cost – Cords, condensers, and other maintenance issues quickly raise the overall cost of electrical coolers. Additional equipment, training, support, along with the possibility of increased user error, all factor into the cost of lower quality coolers. But Cool Cube™ PCM coolers are made up of three parts (case, insulation, & panels) that last years and years. If accidentally damaged, swap out the part for a fraction of the cost.
If you haven’t already, watch this 113-second explainer video to see the simplicity and effectiveness of Cool Cube™ PCM Coolers.
B) Command and Control Workstation
Compact & Mobile
Establish command and control with a mobile HICS (Hospital Incident Command System) case. During storage, it can be out of the way and take up the footprint of a desk. But during deployment, it can transform into a serious multi-tool with a power management system, table, organizational chart, overhead light, laptop stand, inlay map/document grease board, and numerous drawers and shelves to enable supply organization. Pair it with the HICS Support Module (or your kit), and be ready to respond anytime, anywhere! Learn more by either clicking the picture (or button) or calling 608-526-6901 to talk to experienced VeriCor staff today.
C) Emergency Management Preparedness Trailers
For the storage and deployment of emergency supplies.
Whether getting supplies to the incident or providing a spot for the command to work, VeriCor’s emergency response trailers bring emergency preparedness coordinators mobility and versatility to contingency plans. From 18′ single-axle bumper pulls loaded with equipment to 53′ gooseneck emergency operation centers ready to take command, we customize trailers with your specific response scenarios in mind. Learn more by either clicking the picture (or button) or calling 608-526-6901 to talk to experienced VeriCor staff today.