- Request/confirm space, especially school space.
- Contact custodians and communicate needs.
- Communicate current key information to nursing staff, including instructors of student nurses.
- Prepare name tags and thank-you gifts for volunteers.
- Arrange for refreshments for clinic volunteers.
- Prepare press release, including dates and locations of clinics.
Three of VeriCor’s product lines will help simplify the entire vaccination process and prevent cold chain incidences:
- Vaccine Transporters – Specialized coolers that don’t use gel packs, ice packs, or electricity, yet hold required temperatures for 60+ hours. Certified thermometers available.
- Vaccination Kits – Complete, organized systems of vaccination supplies; just add staff and vaccine. It’s as easy as: store, transport, setup.
- Nursing Workstations – Rolling workstations with integrated table, drawers, bins, and an under-the-counter refrigerator (no freezer).
***Part 5: Coming September***