Tip #1: Get the FREE Flu Clinic Planning Tips white paper **here** (no sign-up needed).
- A monthly checklist (compiled from health departments across the country) currently available on our website.
- If you prefer not to download the PDF, ask a VeriCor representative to send it to you.
Tip #2: “Get a Cool Cube.” -public health departments across the country
Cool Cubes™ are:
- SAFE. Special cooling panels stay between 2 and 8°C for over 65 hours so that vaccine won’t freeze or get too warm while off-site.
- SIMPLE. An easy 3-step pack-out procedure eliminates confusing, inconsistent packing techniques needed with other off-the-shelf coolers.
- RESPONSE-FRIENDLY™. All Cool Cubes™ now have an external pocket (ideal for temperature monitors). Data loggers and thermometers sold separately.
CDC Compliant Data Loggers
Vaccination supplies ready to go.
Problems in getting all the supplies together for fall clinics? VeriCor Vaccination Systems provide the supplies needed for 500 to 5000-person campaigns as a mobile solution. Just add staff and vaccine…
Find our products on Amazon.com
VeriCor’s Team is ready to assist you on questions, suggestions, needs and quotes.
(866) 469-6019 (toll-free)