HOLMEN, WI – June 3, 2015 – VeriCor, LLC, producer of Response-Friendly™ Medical Systems, announces the addition of online marketplaces Amazon.com and GSA Advantage!
“Customers want an easy way to research and buy products online” said Luther Olson, VeriCor’s Marketing Director. “Amazon.com and GSA Advantage do just that – they provide an environment customers are comfortable with, making it easier and faster to obtain Response-Friendly™ products.”
Public Health Departments, hospitals, clinics, VA’s, and individuals with Amazon accounts are able to purchase these products with a click of a button at Amazon.com:
- Cool Cubes™ – Cold-chain management coolers for the transport and storage of vaccines (fresh and frozen), blood products (fresh and FFP), and other temperature sensitive products.
- Certified Thermometers – Calibrated, digital thermometers with a glycol-encased probe (recommended by the CDC).
- Medical Response Beds – Designed for in-field patient treatment.
- Upright Medical Organizers – Organize, roll-up and transport medical supplies.
- Hospital Triage & Treatment Sets
- Mobile Emergency Room Modules
- Alternate Care Site Modules
- Vaccination Kits
- Various Organizers and Cases
- Response Trailers
- Response Beds and Racks
- Other Preparedness Services
VeriCor’s full line of Response-Friendly™ Systems, Products and Services are complete, efficient and simple to use. They include: