We want to be sure you’re as satisfied with your VeriCor products as we are. If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 15 days of your receipt of the product. For products purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer, their return policy applies — please contact them directly for more information.
Returns & Refunds Policy Details
- Any item purchased at our website can be returned within 15 days from your receipt of the item. If there is a quality issue with or damage to your new product or we sent you the wrong item, it can be returned within 30 days from your receipt of the item.
- VeriCor will accept returns for replacements or refunds but does not offer credit or gift cards. VeriCor does not accept returns on items purchased outside of vericormed.com. Returns for a refund are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the cost of the product, unless the reason for the refund is due to our error or product received damaged/defective.
- To return items, you must contact our VeriCor customer service team at order@VeriCorMed.com or (608) 526-6901 to get a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Returns without a valid RMA number will be rejected. Please repack the merchandise you are returning in the original or a similar shipping box and put the RMA number as a reference on your return shipping label.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition. All of the promotional items, accessories, manuals, and other documents, including the original product packaging, must be intact, and shipped back together with returned items, unless otherwise specified. Any of the original accessories may not be missing. You may use a shipper of your choice to return your items. We recommend retaining the tracking number of your return for your records.
- If you receive a defective/damaged product and would like to request a replacement or refund, you must contact our customer service department within 30 days of receipt of the product and provide visual proof of the damage/defect. The customer service representative will provide instructions, based on the product, as to how to handle the item. In these situations, you must ship back returned items using the return shipping label provided to you. We will credit the original shipping cost to you if there was an error on our part (such as the product was damaged or defective — or we delivered the wrong product). If you have any questions about whether your return shipping is covered, please contact customer service at order@VeriCorMed.com or (608) 526-6901.
- We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during return shipping. If we do not receive the returned items or receive them damaged, your return request may be refused. Based on the value of the returned items, you may want to purchase additional insurance for damage coverage before shipping back to us.
- Returned items that do not meet our return requirements will be rejected and shipped back to you at your cost.