VeriCor’s View and Comment Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The “VeriCor’s View and Comment Contest” (the “Contest”) is free to enter and open to any legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who is 18 years of age or older and has attained the age of majority in his/her state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of the VeriCor LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent, affiliates, real estate agents, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to verify your eligibility qualifications and to disqualify you if you are found to be in violation of these eligibility requirements.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether or not you receive a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted between [12:00:01 a.m.] [Eastern Standard Time] (“[EST]/[PST]”) on June 6, 2017 and [11:59:59 p.m.] [EST] on June 12, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- How to Enter: To enter, entrant must go to the VeriCor Med Channel on YouTube located at www.youtube.com/VeriCorMed (the “Site”) during the Contest Period and watch “It’s a Cool Cube™” posted video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZqj08nW_jQ&t=52s ) and add a public comment in the comments section. All comments shall be referred to herein each as a “Submission” and collectively as the “Submissions.”
- Terms of Submission: Limit one (1) Submission per person. You may delete your Submission at any time before the Contest Period ends. By participating in the Contest you permit public display of your entry materials and public voting in connection with your Submission.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest, you agree that:
a) Sponsor and its licensees, successors and assigns will have the right to use all or a part of your Submission, your name and address (city and state/province/territory), and the names, likenesses, photographs, voices, statements and images of all persons appearing in the Submission anywhere in the world and in perpetuity, for future advertising, trade, promotion and publicity in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without compensation and without notice to you, and review or approval from you; and
b) you agree that you will not now nor in the future be paid for your Submission or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Rules.
- Your Representations and Warranties: By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that:
a) your Submission, in its entirety, is an original work by you and you have not included third party content (such as writing, text, graphics, artwork, logos, photographs, likeness of any third party, musical recordings, clips of videos, television programs or motion pictures) in or in connection with your Submission without permission;
8. Video Submissions must comply with the YouTube Terms of Service and YouTube Community Guidelines set forth at http://www.youtube.com/t/community guidelines and all non-complying Submissions will be disqualified. Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify any Submissions that it deems to be obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, lewd, derogatory, inappropriate, or otherwise not in good taste, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Prizes: One (1) Winner will receive an Amazon e-gift card of Twenty Five Dollars ($25). All taxes and any other expenses not specifically listed herein shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize: $25. Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- Winner(s): The winner (“Winner”) will be selected on or about June 13, 2017 from all eligible Submissions received. If you are selected as a Winner, you will be notified of the selection of your Submission by the email address associated with your YouTube account. Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if Winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible Submissions. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Once Winner has signed and returned the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and his/her eligibility has been confirmed, Winner will receive the prize. All decisions of the Sponsor in selecting the Winner(s) are final and binding on all entrants in all matters relating to the Contest.
- Prize Redemption: A prize is personal to the Winner and is non-transferable. If a Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to accept the prize within ten (10) days, the Winner forfeits the prize. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the Winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the Winner’s name, photo, city, state, likeness, actual or paraphrased statements, Submission (including Video) and prize information in connection with the Contest, worldwide, including on the internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Each Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt of the prize.
- Selection: The selection process will be a random pick of the comments left at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZqj08nW_jQ utilizing the site http://www.sandracires.com/en/client/youtube/random.htm.
- General Conditions: Sponsor has the right to verify your eligibility and compliance with these Rules, and to disqualify you on the basis of its investigation.
- Publicity/Press Releases: Contest entrants may not issue press releases or other publicity in connection with their participation in the Contest.
- Liability Provisions: Sponsor is not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to Submissions or other factors beyond its reasonable control.
- Choice of Law: ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF- POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY’S FEES. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in La Crosse, Wisconsin. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to La Crosse County, Wisconsin. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- Winner’s List. For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Attn: YouTube Winner, c/o VeriCor LLC, 703 Western Avenue, Holmen, WI 54636, for receipt by July 31, 2017.
- Sponsor: VeriCor LLC, 703 Western Avenue, Holmen, WI 54636.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, YOUTUBE. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO YOUTUBE.