The time varies between prep methods:
- Method A: ≈ 3 hours / Keep product cool (in extreme heat)
- Method B: ≈ 4 hours / Keep product cool (in extreme heat)
- Method C: ≈ 3 hours / Keep product warm (in cold conditions)
- Method D: ≈ 3 hours / Keep product warm (in cold conditions)
In the user guide we recommend Method A, although all methods work. Choose the method that works best for your needs, with your schedule and available resources.
- Store panels in a lab incubator* between 15-20°C so PCM is solid (i.e. 24 hrs. @ 15°C). Shake to verify.
- Before assembly, shake panels to verify PCM is solid. If liquid is heard, restart at step 2a to ensure longest hold time. Using liquid panels, or panels with a solid/liquid combination, deceases hold time.
Click here for a detailed guide to all of the prep methods.